- A unique way to learn History
- An interactive and personal presentation
- Second World War objects to be handled by the students
With a Canadian guide to facilitate the activity, pupils use 4 thematic suitcases to retrieve objects throughout the 5 stations that discuss the themes of occupation and Liberation. Following the treasure hunt, each team can put together the personal stories of Bernard and Simone, 2 young Normans, as well as Bobby and Suzanne, two young Canadians. Pupils then compare their contemporary way of life to those of Norman and Canadian children in 1944.
- Reservation required
- Presentation for groups visiting the museum
- Maximum number of students per presentation: 40
- Recommended age group: 7-11 years old
- Length of presentation: 45 minutes (30 min. with the guide + 15 min. self-guided).
- Cost: 1.50€ per person for groups visiting the museum.
- Time of presentation: to be determined upon reservation and according to availability of guides.