The Juno Beach Centre will reopen on Saturday June 6 at 1pm. In order to guarantee maximum security for our visitors and our team, we reopen our doors with specific precautions.
- Number of visitors limited
- Hydro-alcoholic gel dispensers at the entrance and along the museum circuit.
- Mandatory wearing of a mask for visitors and staff. Disposable mask for sale on site.
- Application of social distancing.
- Adapted visit content.
- Daily cleaning and disinfection of the premises using virucidal EN 14 476 products. Timestamping of each disinfection.
- Reopening on Saturday June 6, 2020 at 1 pm
The Centre will be open every day, with adapted hours: from 10am to 6pm
- Resumption of 45 mn guided tours in French and English start again on Wednesday June 10, 2020, several times a day.
– Maximum number of people per visit limited to 9
– Visits and subject to availability, at the usual time slots:
– 10:30 am: 45 min tour in English
– 11:30 am: 45 min visit in French
– 2:30 pm: 45 min tour in English
– 3.30 pm: 45 min visit in French
– Mask mandatory for each visitor and for the guide
– Guided tour of Juno Park Bunkers: 6 years and up