On Saturday May 10, 2014, everyone is welcome to participate in the inaugural Yoga For Peace on the Normandy Landing Beaches event. Meet in front of the Juno Beach Centre, weather permitting.
Reception and registrations on site from 10 am
• 2:30 pm: Giant Yoga session (yoga mat recommended)
• 4:00 pm: Giant laughter Yoga
Program adapted to all levels: first-timers, beginners, confirmed, advanced.
Program will be led by:
• The Yoga Sruthi Centre,
• Qualified Yoga teachers,
• The French Institute of Laughter Yoga,
• Musicians Sentil and Bala Paramalingam.
With (subject to the participation of the partners):
• Meeting with the different Yoga practices,
• Art Beach – Land om Art : Mandala,
• Non-violent communication workshops,
• Support to the candidacy of the D-Day Beaches on the UNESCO World Heritage List,
• Organisation of tours and cultural visits,
• Picnic, food catering services.
Sign up here!
Dispatches from Juno shares all the news, events, and stories from the Juno Beach Centre in France and Canada. Interested in contributing a story to the blog? Email the editor at email@example.com.