The Juno Beach Centre’s Canada Day celebration was a great day success! More than 200 people (Canadians and French) shared a moment of conviviality with the Juno Beach Centre team who had prepared a festive afternoon with the colours and symbols of Canada:
- Musical entertainment composed of a guitar/ vocals/ harmonica duet with Kevin Buckley and Eric Michel.
- Special Canada quiz with Juno Beach Centre guides and our mascot Juno Le Caribou
- Pancakes with maple syrup by AD Traiteur from Saint-Aubin-sur-Mer
- Canadian Beer
- A maple syrup-making demonstration
- A “catching maple leaves” game
- Maple leaf tattoos
- Presence of Les Amis du Centre Juno Beach
Thank everyone and see you next year!
Dispatches from Juno shares all the news, events, and stories from the Juno Beach Centre in France and Canada. Interested in contributing a story to the blog? Email the editor at firstname.lastname@example.org.