The Juno Beach Centre reopened on Saturday June 6. In order to guarantee maximum security for our visitors and our team, we reopened our doors with specific precautions.
- Number of visitors limited
- Hydro-alcoholic gel dispensers at the entrance and along the museum circuit.
- Mandatory wearing of a mask for visitors and staff. Disposable mask for sale on site.
- Application of social distancing.
- Adapted visit content.
- Daily cleaning and disinfection of the premises using virucidal EN 14 476 products. Timestamping of each disinfection.
- The Centre is open every day, with adapted hours: from 10am to 6pm
- 45 mn guided tours in French and English.
– Maximum number of people per visit limited to 25
– Visits and subject to availability, at the usual time slots:
– 10:30 am: 45 min tour in English
– 11:30 am: 45 min visit in French
– 12:30 pm: 45 min tour in French
– 2:30 pm: 45 min tour in English
– 3.30 pm: 45 min visit in French
– 4.30 pm: 45 min visit in French
– Mask mandatory for each visitor and for the guide
– Guided tour of Juno Park Bunkers: 6 years and up
Dispatches from Juno shares all the news, events, and stories from the Juno Beach Centre in France and Canada. Interested in contributing a story to the blog? Email the editor at firstname.lastname@example.org.