Following the announcements by the President of the French Republic concerning the COVID-19 epidemic, the Juno Beach Centre closed its doors on March 15, 2020. Part of the museum staff is continuing to work from home and can be contacted at firstname.lastname@example.org
We invite you to regularly check this site in order to obtain information about the reopening of the museum and its future activities. Unfortunately, we cannot comment on this for the time being.
However, there are plenty of ways for you to access JBC content from your home – and our staff is working on digitizing even more content to share in the coming weeks. On our website, you’ll find content including
- Maple Leaves and Tulips, an online exhibition commemorating the 75th anniversary of Victory in Europe
- Explore Juno at home
- 30 podcast episodes
- Videos about the exhibition Great Women During the War 1939-1945
- An interactive centre where you can explore events fought by Canadians in the European and Atlantic Theatres of the Second World War
- 17 Legacy of Honour videos in which Veterans tell their personal stories
- Our Shopify Boutique carrying a selection of books recommended by our JBC historians
…and more being added all the time.
Please consider making a donation to the Juno Beach Centre as we work to navigate our steep decline in visitor revenue.
Juno Beach Centre directors and team
Dispatches from Juno shares all the news, events, and stories from the Juno Beach Centre in France and Canada. Interested in contributing a story to the blog? Email the editor at email@example.com.