In the temporary exhibition “From Vimy to Juno: Remembering Canadians in France”, four teams take turns being reporters or soldiers, on a mobile app, in order to resolve 12 interactive challenges. Equipped with tablets, the students follow Arlene, Kevin, Jonah, Laine and Alyssa, the descendants of three Canadian families and one French, in order to discover their history from 1914 to the present through the themes of the exhibition. At the end of the circuit, the teams put together the pieces of the family puzzle on a shared television screen, and share what they learned with the other teams.
Educational activity led by a Canadian guide.
- Reservation required
- Presentation for groups visiting the museum
- Maximum number of students per presentation: 40
- Recommended age group: 11 years & older
- Length of presentation: 45 minutes.
- Cost: 1.50€ per person for groups visiting the museum.
- Time of presentation: to be determined upon reservation and according to availability of guides.