In the temporary exhibition “From Vimy to Juno: Remembering Canadians in France”, students are immersed in the experiences of four families (three Canadian and one French) during the First and Second world wars. The narration of their descendants Arlene, Kevin, Jonah, Laine and Alyssa leads young visitors through the exhibit. At the end of the activity, students assemble the puzzle pieces relative to the family history they followed and share what they learned with the other teams.
- Reservation required
- Presentation for groups visiting the museum
- Maximum number of students per presentation: 40
- Recommended age group: 7-11 years old
- Length of presentation: 45 minutes (30 min. with the guide + 15 min. self-guided).
- Cost: 1.50€ per person for groups visiting the museum.
- Time of presentation: to be determined upon reservation and according to availability of guides.